HOTS Questions for Class 10 Science: Higher-order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Questions are very important to practice during your final exam preparation. By practicing HOTS Questions for class 10 science, you can think creatively, and innovatively while answering the board exam papers. To assist students to familiarize with important topic and questions to be prepared for the upcoming board exam, we listed here a set of extra short & long questions with solutions for CBSE Class 10 Science Exam.
Class 10 Science NCERT HOTS Questions with Answers Free PDF
These important HOTS Questions are arranged in a systematic manner by referring to CBSE Class 10 Science previous year question paper, sample papers, etc. So, access the below links and download CBSE HOTS Questions & Answers in PDF format.
- Hots Questions on Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Hots Questions on Acids, Bases and Salts
- Hots Questions on Metals and Non-metals
- Hots Questions on Carbon and Its Compounds
- Hots Questions on Periodic Classification of Elements
- Hots Questions on Life Processes
- Hots Questions on Control and Coordination
- Hots Questions on How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Hots Questions on Heredity and Evolution
- Hots Questions on Light Reflection and Refraction
- Hots Questions on Human Eye and Colourful World
- Hots Questions on Electricity
- Hots Questions on Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Hots Questions on Sources of Energy
- Hots Questions on Our Environment
- Hots Questions on Management of Natural Resources
- Extra Questions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- Value Based Questions in Science for Class 10
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science
- Previous Year Question Papers for CBSE Class 10 Science
If you have any doubts or questions regarding HOTS Questions for Class 10 Science, you can reach out to us in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.