HOTS Questions for Class 10 Science Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
These Solutions are part of HOTS Questions for Class 10 Science. Here we have given HOTS Questions for Class 10 Science Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
What does the diagram depict
Tubectomy or cutting and ligating the oviducts of a women.
- HOTS Questions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- Value Based Questions in Science for Class 10
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science
- Previous Year Question Papers for CBSE Class 10 Science
Identify the material shown in the diagram.
Yeast showing budding.
A – Parent
B – bud
How does Bryophyllum multiply vegetatively ?
By leaves which bear adventitious buds in their marginal notches.
When is menstruation absent in a lady ?
Before menarche, after menopause and during pregnancy.
What is normal fertility period ?
14th to 16th day of menstrual cycle.
(a) Name the parts labelled A, B, C, D and E.
(b) Where do the following functions occur l
- Production of an egg
- Implantation of zygote.
(c) What happens to the lining of uterus ?
- Before release of a fertilized egg
- If no fertilization occurs. (C.B.S.E. Delhi 2008 C)
- A-Fallopian tube
- Fallopian tube
- Repair and growth of endometrium followed by its thickening and development of glands.
- Breakdown of endometerial lining and rupturing of its blood vessels producing menstural flow.
Hope given HOTS Questions for Class 10 Science Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce? are helpful to complete your science homework.
If you have any doubts, please comment below. Learn Insta try to provide online science tutoring for you.