On this page, you will find Practical Geometry Class 8 Notes Maths Chapter 4 Pdf free download. CBSE NCERT Class 8 Maths Notes Chapter 4 Practical Geometry will seemingly help them to revise the important concepts in less time.
CBSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 4 Notes Practical Geometry
Practical Geometry Class 8 Notes Conceptual Facts
Construction of four-sided figures when
- Four sides and one diagonal are given.
- Two diagonals and three sides are given.
- Two adjacent sides and three angles are given.
- Three sides and two included angles are given.
Some special cases:
- To construct a square when only one side is given.
- To construct a trapezium.
Quadrilaterals basically has ten parts in all, four sides, four angles and two diagonals.
To construct a quadrilateral, we need the measurement of five specified parts.
Before constructing a figure, we need to draw a rough free hand sketch.
Using the properties of the quadrilateral, we can construct parallelograms, squares, rectangles, rhombuses and trapeziums.