History Class 12 NCERT Solutions has been developed as per the latest syllabus issued by CBSE. It provides complete support material for the NCERT Solutions For Class 12 History from the NCERT textbooks — Themes in Indian History-I, II & III. The content of the book includes Facts that Matter, Words that Matter along with the complete solutions of NCERT Textbook Questions and also a lot of additional questions set on the pattern of board examination. Students can also get Important Questions for Class 12 History.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History
History NCERT Class 12 Questions and Answers Chapter Wise
- Class 12 History Chapter 1 Bricks, Beads and Bones The Harappan Civilisation
- Class 12 History Chapter 2 Kings, Farmers and Towns Early States and Economies
- Class 12 History Chapter 3 Kinship, Caste and Class Early Societies
- Class 12 History Chapter 4 Thinkers, Beliefs and Buildings Cultural Developments
- Class 12 History Chapter 5 Through the Eyes of Travellers Perceptions of Society
- Class 12 History Chapter 6 Bhakti-Sufi Traditions Changes in Religious Beliefs and Devotional Texts
- Class 12 History Chapter 7 An Imperial Capital: Vijayanagara
- Class 12 History Chapter 8 Peasants, Zamindars and the State Agrarian Society and the Mughal Empire
- Class 12 History Chapter 9 Kings and Chronicles The Mughal Courts
- Class 12 History Chapter 10 Colonialism and the Countryside: Exploring Official Archives
- Class 12 History Chapter 11 Rebels and the Raj The Revolt of 1857 and its Representations
- Class 12 History Chapter 12 Colonial Cities Urbanisation, Planning and Architecture
- Class 12 History Chapter 13 Mahatma Gandhi and the Nationalist Movement Civil Disobedience and Beyond
- Class 12 History Chapter 14 Understanding Partition Politics, Memories, Experiences
- Class 12 History Chapter 15 Framing the Constitution The Beginning of a New Era
Hence it is a complete Class 12 History NCERT Solutions support for the students.
The strength of the series lines in the process that we put in place while creating these support books:
- Identifying the learning difficulties experienced by a large number of students struggling to perform satisfactorily in the examinations.
- Commissioning experienced writers who have been involved in teaching students who need support.
- Discussing and deciding on the ideal structure to present each concept in the course in a manner that can be easily understood by students.
- Focusing on presenting each concept in learner-friendly chunks so that the students improve step-by-step.
- Trials with students who are self-reliant learners because of non-availability of support in their home environment.
- Restructuring units on the basis of the trial results.
We are confident that such efforts will prove the fact
Class 12 History NCERT Solutions pdf is thus a complete, up-to-date, dependable and learner-friendly resource. The support for NCERT Solutions is an added benefit for the users where one can get a vast platform to share and discuss one’s problems related to one’s subjects with others.