This grammar section explains English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used.
Forming Questions Worksheet Exercises for Class 3 CBSE with Answers PDF
- Sometimes we form a question, by placing the verb at the beginning of the sentence. For example:-
A. Foxes are clever animals.
Are foxes clever animals?B. Saru is a member of the swimming club.
Is Saru a member of the swimming club?
Read the picture story.
A. Answer the following questions.
1. What did Arun ask his mother? _____________________
2. What did mother reply? _____________________
3. Give another word for ‘yummy’. _____________________
B. Write a question for each answer below. Remember to put (?) at the end of the sentence.
Sarah is a good girl.
I am a working lady.
We are coming today.
It was a great sight.
Kitty is a greedy cat.
Forming Questions Worksheet Exercises for Class 3 with Answers CBSE PDF
A. Fill in the correct form (Is/Are/Was/ Were) of the verb.
1. ___________ you ___________ at a hotel in London last month? (to stay)
2. ___________ he ___________ to the CD? (to listen)
3. ___________ you ___________ shoes yesterday? (to wear)
4. ___________ Ben ___________ in the race? (to run)
5. ___________ your brother ___________ in the tent last night? (to sleep)
6. ___________ the students ___________ English? (to learn)
7. ___________ the children ___________ in the garden yesterday? (to play)
8. ___________ Jake ___________ a pizza? (to eat)
9. ___________ You ___________ to Mona? (to talk)
10. ___________ we ___________ a cake? (to bake)
B. Rearrange each group of words below to form a question.
1. today/is/dad/ill/? _________________
2. Tom/is /older/you/than/? _________________
3. Monu/was/bike/riding/a/? _________________
4. Am/I /fast/driving/? _________________
5. the/exam/going/I/am/to/pass? _________________