This grammar section explains English Grammar in a clear and simple way. There are example sentences to show how the language is used.
Simple Future Tense Worksheet Exercises for Class 3 CBSE with Answers PDF
- Verbs have forms called tenses that tell us when the action happens.
- We use the simple future tense to talk about the actions or events that will happen in the future.
- We can use either ‘shall’ or ‘will’ with the pronouns ‘I’ and ‘we’.
- We use ‘will’ with the pronouns ‘you’, ‘he’, ‘she’, ‘it’ and ‘they’.
Read the picture story.
A. Answer the following questions from the story above.
1. Whose result will be out tomorrow?
2. Will Nita expect good marks in her result?
3. Who will pray for Nita’s result?
B. Fill in the blanks with verbs from the story above.
Nita and her friend are talking about Nita’s result. Nita’s result ____________ out tomorrow. She is feeling nervous too. She ____________ not expect good marks but her friend ____________ assure her that she would get good grades in all the subjects. “I ____________ go along with you to get your result,” says Nita’s friend.
Simple Future Tense Worksheets for Grade 3 with Answers PDF
A. Fill in the blanks with Will or Shall.
1. Amit ____________ fly to Paris next month.
2. I ____________ go to the movie tomorrow.
3. My parents ____________ visit my uncle next week.
4. The teacher ____________ teach history next time.
5. We ____________ play games in the playground.
6. Sahil ____________ speak Chinese.
B. Underline the verbs that show that something will happen ¡n the future.
1. She will look at her plans.
2. The team will win next time.
3. We will buy a nice present.
4. They will know the answer.
5. Mother will make some more tea.
6. They will take a taxi.
C. Unjumble the words to make sentences in simple future tense.
1. Tommorrow/grass/the/ Pawan/ will/cut
2. his/to /take/ brother/Mohit/zoo/will/the/tomorrow
3. The/ cat/mouse/will/eat/the
The cat _____________________________________
The two girls _____________________________________