Check the below NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 12 Applications of Computers in Accounting with Answers Pdf free download. MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy with Answers were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We have provided Applications of Computers in Accounting Class 11 Accountancy MCQs Questions with Answers to help students understand the concept very well.
Applications of Computers in Accounting Class 11 MCQs Questions with Answers
What is MIS-
(a) Management information system
(b) Micro information system
(c) Middle internet system
(d) Mass information system
Answer: (a) Management information system
What is C.P.U.
(a) Central processing unit
(b) Central unit of production
(c) Central progress unit
(d) Central power unit
Answer: (a) Central processing unit
Mouse is a-
(a) Input device
(b) Output device
(c) Input and output both
(d) None of these
Answer: (a) Input device
Super computers are-
(a) Large in size and speed and storage are more than else
(b) Small in size and less speed
(c) Same size and same speed
(d) All of above
Answer: (a) Large in size and speed and storage are more than else
(a) 5 types
(b) 6 types
(c) 4 types
(d) 8 types
Answer: (a) 5 types
Fill in the blanks:
1. Computer is an …………… device.
2. Compact disk is a ………….. unit.
3. Monitor is ……………. device.
4. The meaning of hardware is ……………. form we can touch it.
5. In …………… programming is possible.
State True or False:
1. In data base we can benefited of co – operation and unity / uniformity.
2. Digital computer is not done the calculation of digits.
3. In analog computer we can find information continuously.
4. The speed of super computer is less.
5. Computer help in accounting from Journalise, analysis to conclusion.
Answer in one word / sentence:
1. What is computer?
Answer: Electronic Device.
2. What is CPU?
Answer: Central processing unit.
3. Which computer is used for calculation?
Answer: Digital computer is used for calculation.
4. What is known as brain of the computer?
5. Write the name of any two application software?
6. Write the name of any two languages used by a computer.
7. What do you mean by computerised Accounting?
Answer: When the whole accounting process is done by computers then it is called automation of accounting process or computerised Accounting.
8. What do you mean by MIS reporting?
Answer: The system which provides essential information related to different fields is known as Management Information system.
9. What do you mean by Binary system?
Answer: The system which the computer uses is called binary system. In this system the information in computer are recorded in two digits ‘0’ and ‘1’.
10. Write one difference between RAM and ROM.
Answer: RAM is temporary memory while ROM is permanent memory.
11. How many bits are there in one byte?
Answer: 8 bit.
12. How many bytes are there in 1 kilobyte?
Answer: 1024 bytes.
13. What is DBA?
Answer: Database Administration.
14. What are the language of database?
Answer: DBML, DDL.
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 12 Applications of Computers in Accounting with Answers Pdf free download will help you. If you have any queries regarding CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Applications of Computers in Accounting MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop a comment below and we will get back to you soon.